Joining doTerra will mean you have access to pure essential oils that you can trust are a high quality. I have found that having my natural cabinet of doTerra essential oils empowers me to have a mix of oils on hand at any moment that is pure and that I know will work, particularly when we have hit the limits of what modern medicine can offer. In a household of many allergies and intolerances, it means I know exactly what is going into my cleaning products and creams.
How do I get these amazing oils?
You can Join doTerra online now to get your own account and to qualify for 25% off your oils. When you join doTerra you are joining a wider team of people who will provide you with support and training. So, if you have already heard of doTerra from a friend then you need to go back to that person and consider joining their team.
Joining my doTerra team you will also get
- 1 year enrollment and an online account.
- 25% discount on all doTerra products.
- Free access to a private facebook page to ask questions about using essential oils
- Free weekly webinar – so you can learn more about using essential oils
- Bonus Modern Essentials Book (RRP $50 USD) – a reference guide to all your essential oil needs if you set up a monthly Loyalty Rewards Program (LRP) template and spent 100 pv worth the next month after enrolment.
- Option to create a monthly Loyalty Rewards Program (LRP) template to get your shipping back in points AND to earn points based on the points value (pv) spent (10%-30% back). You will also be able to access special promotions each month. Note: order and shipping date can be changed up to 24 hours before.
The best way to join a doTerra is with an enrollment kit. Here are a few of the ones I recommend Please contact me for more information and to discuss any DIY options. Here is the full list of enrollment kits available and here’s also the Australian product guide.
Essential Collection kit $174 (113 pv, retail is $232)
- 10 x 5ml bottles (approx 90 drops each) PLUS 15ml slim and sassy.
- Contains 5ml of: Lavender, Lemon, Peppermint, Easy Air, Ice Blue, Tea Tree, Frankincense, Oregano, DigestZen, OnGuard plus a bonus 15ml Slim and Sassy.
- This is the most versatile kit and will allow you to make the basic itchy bit oil (lemon, lavender, peppermint, tea tree, and I would put substitute thyme with 1 drop of oregano. You can also make the infection blend.
- You can choose to set up a regular order with the loyalty rewards program to earn points so if you decide to buy the additional single oils after you’ve joined, then you will get a percentage of points back to redeem products.
- Based on my stock recipe this will give you a minimum of 9 x 10ml rollerball bottles out of this and then some left over.
Home essentials kit $330 (235 pv, $440 retail)
- 1x 5ml and 9x 15ml (approx 250 drops per bottle) bottles plus an ultrasonic doTerra petal diffuser
- This is the best value as the bottles are 3x the size and less than 2x the price. You get the biggest discount on this.
- Includes the same 10 oils as Essential Collection (note Ice Blue is always 5ml, minus the Slim and Sassy). Contains 15ml of: Lavender, Lemon, Peppermint, Easy Air, Tea Tree, Frankincense, Oregano, DigestZen, OnGuard and 5ml of Ice Blue.
DIY starter kit – $35 enrolment pack and buy oils at 25% off
- For example, to buy the strong itchy bite blend (7 x 15ml bottles) and enrolment pack would cost $223.50*. This doesn’t include the fractionated coconut oil however you can use any cooking oil instead.
- As you can see you don’t get as many oils as you would with the Essentials Collection kit or the diffuser. But the benefit is that you can choose only the oils you want upfront.
Contact me if you would like to come along to a class in person to experience the oils for yourself. We have regular make and take classes or you can consider hosting a class yourself.
Looking for oil supplies?
Contact me for a list of our preferred suppliers. We also often buy in bulk and if you’re in Brisbane you are welcome to purchase on Your Oil Journey Brisbane Supplies (open link in a new window) Facebook shop and pick up from Greenslopes, Brisbane.
Click on Join doTerra to start the enrolment process now.
You can also access this from my wellness advocate page: https://www.mydoterra.com/rachelfong/
Use the menu links to click on “Join and save”.
Step by step enrolment process
1. Country to ship products
Choose where your products will be shipped eg if you live in Australia choose Australia.
2. Enrolment order
If you live in Australia it is best to choose local (OTG) order. This gives you the option of ordering the Australian labelled items. You will still have the option of ordering from the US warehouse in USD.
3. Enrolment type – Wholesale Customer vs Wellness Advocate?
Both allow you wholesale prices. Wholesale Customers can upgrade to Wellness Advocates at anytime.
Joining as a Wellness Advocate means you can start building a business get commission and bonuses for enrolling people under you.
If you are unsure which to choose then choose the Wholesale Customer. However if you already have one or two people in mind who want to join under you then join doTerra as a Wellness Advocate. Note in order to qualify for commissions and bonuses requires a minimum 100pv monthly order and best to have at least 100pv saved in your LRP at all times as some commissions are calculated daily. And yes you can change the products anytime up to 24 hours before it is automatically shipped.
4. Enrolment form
Fill out your details. Contact me when you do enrol and I can give you an enroler id. If in doubt just accept what is there it can be fixed later.
1st order setup
This is where you can choose your enrolment package – it might be a kit or you can choose to pay $35 enrolment fee and then choose the oils you wish to enrol with.
Monthly order setup
This is the optional loyalty rewards program where if you choose to join you can set it up as part of the enrolment process.
There are suggested products you could choose. If you are unsure simply contact me via Facebook and I’m happy to do a wellness consult to work out what your needs are.
Note if you set up and LRP with an minimum 100pv you will qualify for our team bonus of a free Modern Essentials reference book!
Still unsure but want to find out more?
Contact me if you want to discuss the different enrollment packages. If you prefer to read at your own pace here’s some information:
- US Product Guide online magazine – provides a lot of information about the company and the products available. Note: prices are in USD and some products will only be available through the US market.
- Australian Product Guide – a list of all the oils available through the Australian market, pictures and a brief summary of each oil.
- Australian enrollment kits – enrollment kits flyer
- Wholesale product order form with enrolment kits – this shows the price you would get if you joined doTerra.
There are a number of doTerra essential oil classes that run around Australia, please contact me and I can put you in touch with someone who can help you locally.
*Prices are based on 2016 doTerra price list.
Information is only based on my opinion and experience and is not to be taken as medical advice. Please see your doctor if symptoms persist and also discuss your current situation with your doctor if you intend to use this alongside prescribed medication.